Episode 13: Episode 13: Steve Ignorant discusses the relevance of CRASS songs, modern motivation with Slice of Life and ongoing creative plans – Woodstein Media Podcast
- Episode 13: Episode 13: Steve Ignorant discusses the relevance of CRASS songs, modern motivation with Slice of Life and ongoing creative plans
- Episode 12: Episode 12: Punjabi singer Hira Dhariwal speaks about his passion for music and helping his community
- Episode 11: Episode 11: Dunstan Bruce contemplates aging & purpose via Interrobang, Am I Invisible Yet? and Chumbawamba film
- Episode 10: Episode Ten: Slaxx director Elza Kephart chats films, climate action and gender inequality in the film industry
- Episode 9: Episode Nine: Sam Tecle discusses what the call to Defund the Police means
On episode three of the Woodstein Media Podcast, Eris Nyx, co-founder of the Drug User Liberation Front (DULF), talks about the episodic compassion club actions being done in Vancouver to make sure drug users have a safe, clean supply of drugs to prevent overdoses, changes she would like to see implemented regarding public education surrounding drug use, and the aesthetics of DULF.
The interview for this episode was conducted in May 2022 via Zoom. It was initially going to be used as background information for an article that was going to examine the overdoses in the music industry, but it ended up being the primary source for an article that was part of a three-part series on harm reduction and Fentanyl overdose crisis.
Drug User Liberation Front saves lives by distributing clean meth, cocaine and heroin – Wood-stein.ca Media
For more information about the work DULF and other drug-user-led organizations are doing to help save lives in British Columbia, visit the following websites.
Home | DULF
VANDU – Vancouver Area Network of Drug Users (wordpress.com)
HOME | Cpddw
WAHRS – Western Aboriginal Harm Reduction Society | Facebook
Community Action Initiative BC Association of People on Opioid Maintenance (caibc.ca)
Support Woodstein Media by becoming a Patron.
Colin Burrowes is creating journalism that validates and empowers. | Patreon
or by donating through Paypal Donate (paypal.com)
Music in this podcast can be found on Bandcamp.
Music | Incidental Press (bandcamp.com)
Music | Dust Blaster (bandcamp.com)
Music | Crack Cloud (bandcamp.com)
Consider supporting wood-stein.ca to keep the ideas flowing! Become a Patron!
One thought on “Woodstein Media Podcast Episode Three: Drug User Liberation Front co-founder Eris Nyx discusses distribution of clean drugs”